If You are a California resident, please see the California section below. If You have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the Contact section below.
Collection and Use of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers. We will explicitly ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Data“). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to the following categories:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Medical insurance needs and preferences
- Health-related information
- IP address
- Device information
- Browser type and version
- Usage data
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Web pages visited
- Time spent on our website
- Any other information you choose to provide
Generally, Personal Data is requested when you register for the Service or when you fill out a survey. The extent of the Personal Data to which you submit is determined and controlled by you at your sole discretion. Additionally, when possible, we will give you a chance to make sure that your Personal Data is correct and up to date.
How We Collect Personal Data
Online forms: Information you provide while completing the forms on our website may be collected and stored.
Cookies and Browser Information:
a. Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Data. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services.
b. Tracking: We do not respond to Web browser’s “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms that enable individuals to exercise choice regarding the collection of such information.
How We Use Personal Data
We use the Personal Data that we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Communicate with you about our Services, including sending newsletters or marketing materials
- Conduct research and analysis to improve our Services
- Ensure the security and integrity of our Services
- Sell your data to third parties to provide services per your request
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
We will only retain your data for as long as is necessary and in accordance with applicable law. We will inform you if we develop or acquire additional information about you from any other sources other than the ones specified here. If the Personal Data is to be used for a new purpose that is different from that for which the Personal Data was originally collected or subsequently authorized, or is to be disclosed to a third party, we will obtain the Individual’s explicit consent prior to such use or disclosure. You have the right to deny or withdraw your consent to collect or use your data, however, you may not be able to receive any information about our services or receive any promotions if you withdraw your consent.
How we share Personal Data
We may share (including for a fee) your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To provide you with requested services or information
- With our trusted service providers who help us operate our Services or to provide their own services using the Personal Data per your request
- When required by law, legal process, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, our users, or others
- In the event of a business transfer, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Third Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, which are not governed by this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before providing them with any personal information.
Our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not use our Services or provide any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it.
Our Services are intended for users in USA. If you are located outside of USA, please be aware that the information you provide to us may be transferred to, processed, and stored in USA. By using our Services, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in USA.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting an updated version on our website or by sending an email notification. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
Your Rights and Choices
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, remove your information from our database, unsubscribe from communications related to the Services, or cancel your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Data, in which case we will explain that we are unable to do so and why.
Correcting, Updating and Accessing
Where we are unable to provide access to certain Personal Information that you request and are required to refuse, we will notify you in writing, document the reasons and outline further steps which are available to you.
- authenticate your credentials when logging you into our site
- to protect your security
Other cookies remember information about your browser and your preferences. For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or the country that you are in. We can then provide you with content in your preferred language without having to ask you each time you visit our sites.
Cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Sites. For example, these types of cookies help us test different versions of our sites to see which particular features or content users prefer.
To help us better understand how people use our sites, certain third parties serve cookies through our sites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below. We don’t release the information collected from our own cookies to any third parties, other than to our service providers who assist us with cookie activities.
You can disable certain tracking as discussed in this section. For strictly necessary and functionality cookies which are essential to our site and which are required in order to deliver the site to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below.
Information for California Residents
We are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”) to provide to California residents an explanation of how we collect, use and share their Personal Information, and of the rights and choices we offer California residents regarding our handling of Personal Information.
Your California privacy rights
As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and we may decline your request as permitted by the CCPA.
- Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, sharing and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share and/or sell Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
- Whether we have shared and/or sold your Personal Information; and, if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as by denying you goods or services, increasing the price/rate of goods or services, decreasing the service quality, or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights. However, the CCPA allows us to charge you a different price or provide a different service quality if that difference is reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information we are unable to use.
- Rectification. You may ask us to limit our disclosure or use of Sensitive Personal Information (for example, your social security number, financial account information, your precise geolocation data, or your genetic data) to only what is necessary to:
perform the services;
provide the goods that you requested, or
for purposes otherwise permitted by California law .
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us at email@example.com. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12 month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Sale of Personal Information
To the extent “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities such as those disclosed in the section “When We Share Your Information,” we will comply with applicable law as to such activity.
Personal information that we collect, use and share
We have collected information corresponding to the following categories of information enumerated in the CCPA.
- Identifiers, including name, address, email address, account name and identification information and your IP address.
- Internet activity, including history of visiting and interacting with our site, browser type, browser language and other information collected automatically.
- Geolocation data.
- Inferences, including information about interests and preferences.
For more information on what We collect, please review the section on “Collection and Use of Personal Information,” at the beginning of this policy. We collect and use these categories of Personal Information for the business purposes described in the section on “How We Share Personal Information,” including to provide and manage the services related to our software and/or services.
We disclose the following categories of information for commercial purposes:
- Commercial Information;
- User Records;
- Demographic Data;
- Location Data;
- Inferences; and
- Internet activity.
Right to Know and Delete. If you are a California resident, you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed for a business person or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
In addition, you have the right to delete the Personal Information we have collected from you. However, this is not an absolute right and we may have legal grounds for keeping such data.
If at any time you believe that we have violated these policies, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly investigate and remedy the problem.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right to non-discriminatory treatment by us, should you exercise any of your rights.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Duke Digital Group, Inc.
1200 S Brand Blvd #131
Glendale, CA 91204
You can contact us by clicking here.